WR - Bonwicke A&S College

Lord Kainin Tepésa kainin at copycraft.com
Tue Jul 25 20:29:18 PDT 2000

Greetings to all my dear friends in the West,

This is a personal invitation for all to attend the Bonwicke Arts and
Sciences College to be held on Saturday the 19th of August. We
haven't yet decided a starting time, and are working on procuring a
site here in Bonwicke, but we have so many new members with
unexplored talents that we thought it would be a good idea for them
to get an idea of the many artistic avenues in the Society.

In keeping with that, this is also a plea for help. If any of you
have a class you would like to teach or if teaching makes you a bit
nervous, even a skill that would serve better in a fifteen or thirty
minute demonstration please respond to this email. The schedule will
be very relaxed.

I will be teaching a class on costuming or illumination or both, and
we will be having a period cooking contest (cook your favorite period
dish and bring it for the judging), possibly a scroll painting party.
Also email me if you need period recipes. Guaranteed, as always, to
be a day of good fellowship, and it would mean so much to me if you
would come. I promise a more definite summary of events in the near
future.

Thank you so much,
Signora Oriana Francesco
A&S Defender for Bonwicke and Adlersruhe