WR - Results from Sundered Shield

HL Agnarr Thorvaldsson agnarr at apex2000.net
Mon Jul 10 21:41:54 PDT 2000

Greetings to all on this list.

As the autocrat for this years Sundered Shield Tourney, I would like to Announce the Winner's of this past weekends competitions that were held:

The Defender of Crossrode Keep: (Heavy Tourney):  Lord Ti Lung Chiang.
The Cavilier of Crossrode Keep: HL Larkin O'Kane.
The Winner of the Populace vote on A&S: Charley Pollock.
The Winner of the Judged A&S and Overall Winner of the A&S: HL Larkin O'Kane.
The Winner of the Hunt and champion Archer of Crossrode Keep: Sir Arron McGregor.

I would also like to say thank you to all the fine gentles that attended and madee this event so much Fun.  And naturally, I must again say thank you to all those individuals  that worked so hard to make this event workout so well and made it so much fun.

So again to the winners and to all that competed at our event. I say Vivat!!!!

HL Agnarr Thorvaldsson
(The now resting that its over Autocrat of Sundered Shield.)