WR - Hotels/Motels for A&S

Steve and Kay Oyler oyler at crcom.net
Wed Jul 19 09:49:04 PDT 2000

Sofia, I couldn't find your separate e-mail so I knew you would get it this way.

To the rest of the region:  Please excuse the bandwidth, but I promised Sofia I would get this information to her this week (actually it was supposed to be there by Tuesday, but as usual I'm a day or two late and dollar short)!

Best Western Mid Continent
(915) 267-1601
I-20 & US 87                                     Single $56                Double $61

Camelot Inn
(915) 268-9012
2902 E. I-20                                     Single $31                Double $36

Econo Lodge
(915) 263-5200
I-20 & US 87                                    Single $33               Double $40

Great Western Inn
(915) 267-4553
2900  I-20 East                                Single $40               Double $50

Motel 6
(915) 267-1695
690 W. I-20                                     Single $30               Double  $34

Days Inn
(915) 267-5237                                Single $40               Double $50

Best Western is the largest, has frig, microwave and coffee pots in some of the rooms and offers more discounts.  They also have dining there and do offer a
free Continental breakfast.

Motel 6 did offer to give a group discount if we arrange it beforehand, but I think that they all would if we could all go with one.

Days Inn has just recently been remodeled and does have dining they as well.
They also mentioned a group rate of $45.00 for the double.

All take credit cards, and everyone but Camelot has a pool.  I don't think that any of the pools are indoors though.  No bars at any of them either.

There you go!

Marianna

Never be afraid to try something new.
Amateurs built the Ark.