WR - To The Warriors...

Thomas Jenkins enforcer_74 at apex2000.net
Fri Jul 21 23:27:13 PDT 2000

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has helped me make it through my two year tenure as Knight Marshall of Crossrode Keep. Without the help of my fellow warriors, and the guiding hand of the best Kingdom Earl Marshall that ever picked up a stick, I really don't know what I would have done. Lord Cullin Ironwood will be replacing me soon in the office, and I hope those of you that have been so instrumental in my success both on and off the field will please extend him the same courtesy. Again, thank you one and all...

Ld. Logan Macleod
Former KM Crossrode Keep
Squire to Sir Aaron Macgregor

"Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose..."
- Janis Joplin