WR - Site Clean Up

Chiang chiang at odsy.net
Wed Jul 26 15:19:29 PDT 2000

  Ok Gang,
 Gothic draws ever nearer. I will be at the site next Saturday, that is the
5th of August. It would be nice if some of yall would show up to help.
  We (I) will be getting rid of broken glass, murdering ants and such. Will
want to get started around 9:30 or 10:00 AM.
  We can do some work around the site, eat lunch and have a fighter
practice. I will sponsor the fighter practice for any that wish to fight. So
bring work clothes and your armor.
  Yours in Service,
  Chiang
  Western Regional Knight Marshal
  Autocrat for Gothic 2000 (G2K)

  "Our Enemies Teach Us Life's Most Valuable Lessons"