ANST-Announce - Court report contest

Rosalia O Brogan zodiacus at ansteorra.org
Mon Jul 31 15:06:11 PDT 2000

Greetings from Zodiacus Herald.

I will be running a competition this reign for the herald who reports
the most courts.  The presiding noble must sign the court report forms
to be valid.  The prize will consist of a pierced metal worked medallion
made by HL Darius of the Bells.  The recipient will determine the exact
style of the medallion to be commissioned by me.  This competition will
encompass the entire reign of TRM Timotheos & Allyson.  If you need to
find a court report form, please access the OP web page at
http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/herald/OP/  and you will find it there
in pdf and xls formats

One need not be a warranted Herald to praticipate in this activity. The
More people filling out court reports, the better.

If you have any questions or corrections please contact me at
zodiacus at ansteorra.org

In humble service to Ansteorra,
Rosalia O Brogan