WR - Scribal opening - Western Regional Scribe position

Lee Lemons lalemons at flash.net
Wed Jul 12 19:25:54 PDT 2000

Greetings unto the Scribes of the Western Region!

The current Western Regional Scribe, Lord Magnus, has decided to step
down from his position.  I very gratefully thank him for being my
Regional Scribe and hope that he will continue his scribal pursuits
whenever he has the time in his busy schedule!

This now opens up a position for someone who would like to further
his/her interests in the scribal community!  Here are some of the job
requirements:

1)  Be accessible to give out blank charters for others to paint.
2)  Be accessible to have the painted charters given back to you so that
you can mail them up to the current Sable Scroll or Crown.
3)  When possible, arrange for / or attend charter painting parties.
4)  Help out your Region's scribes as best you can -- coordinate meeting
at events, and so on, to sit together and go over charters, etc.
5)  Contact scribes around your Region to be like deputies.  An
example:  contact the heads of scribal guilds so that you know who the
scribes are, see if they need any help, and so on.

#1 is the most important qualification to be able to fulfill.  The
modern world, being as it is, places several demands on us and sometimes
a Regional scribe just can't do all the parts of the job he or she would
want to do.  If you can do at least #1, and try for the rest, then
that's all I ask for.  An organized, experienced scribe would be
preferred, but if you are at least organized I'll be happy!  And
enthusiasm is a must!

So if you are interested, please e-mail me and give some details of your
experience and how much of the position's requirements would you be able
to fulfill.  I will be taking applications until the end of June, so
please, if you are interested, send your application to me immediately.
Thank you!

In Service to the Kingdom and the Dream,

Baroness Curstaidh Magorlick
Star Signet