WR - Sunday Melee's in Bonwicke

Kevin W jasper1420 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 15 08:39:05 PDT 2000

Greetings,
  Just head toward Lamesa and take HWY 87 to Lubbock. Once you get here take
Loop 289 West to the Quaker Ave Exit. Proceed North on Quaker (Past the
Library, next to the lake ) and continue past 50th Street and 34th Street as
well. You will eventually come to another park with another lake, this is
the practice site. Turn right on the Street that runs in front of the
Hospital and follow this winding road heading East. Looking to the left you
will be able to spot us. We are easily seen.
If these directions are confusing and you get lost, call me on my cell at
632-1560 once you get to town and I can coach you.
Hope to see you there.
Jasper