WR - Passa de Arms

Marcus Hite mbhite at arn.net
Mon Jun 12 08:07:24 PDT 2000

Greetings,

Just wanted to remind everyone that Passa de Arms is this coming weekend.
We have a very busy event planned, I hope everyone can attend!  If you need
more info about the event follow the link below,

http://adlersruhe.ansteorra.org/passedearmes.html .

In addition to the planned activities, I know that we are now  planing on
having Rapier Melee practice Saturday AM (Gothic is coming up!), and a Youth
rapier field marshaling class planned around lunch time.  If your intrested
in  the youth rapier class please get in touch with  Lady Madelena or myself
on site.

Hope to see you there,
Marquet
Cadet to Don Donovan's