WR - Thursday night announcement

Marcus Hite mbhite at arn.net
Mon Jun 19 19:22:46 PDT 2000

Greetings,

I was ask to post the announcement below on this list, please pass this
information along to any who might be intrested.   I encourage all to attend
this youth class, It'll be the last class before  there is a new regional
youth rapier marshal is selected, I have only recieved two applications so
far. .  Speeking of that if your intrested in the postion of Regional youth
marshal you need to apply to me before the end of this month.  Please read
message below about the youth rapier marshaling class.

May we meet o the field as friends,
Marquet

> Greetings good people of the Western Region,
> A youth rapier marshalling class is scheduled for Thursday at 7:00 p.m.
> during Adlersurhe fighter practice.
> **address and/or location of fighter practice***

off 46th and Parker in Amarillo
>From Bonwicke off  I-27 take Georgia exit and turn right (South)
travel south on Groegia till you come to 45th and turn left (east)
travel along 45 it'll curve and turn into 46th
practice site is South Lawn park which is on the North side of 46th at
Parker St. Practice starts at 6:30 pm

> All are invited and encouraged to take the class.

ANd you never know what Kind of tourney I might throw together.....