WR - Re: eh? Did you say something?

Eugene Taylor ceawlin at flash.net
Mon Mar 6 09:22:58 PST 2000

OOOps.  I really have to learn to watch who I'm sending this stuff
too...

Hey Western Region, I offer to help people make metal armor.  This offer
is good for anyone who can make it out to Trelac (San Angelo, TX).  Just
pre-arrange the times, and I'll help you make design, cut and/or dish
helmets, knees, elbows, articulation, etc.

However, I leave the kingdom in about six weeks, so this offer is
limited.

Ceawlin Silvertongue