WR - Regional Position application now open

HL Agnarr Thorvaldsson Agnarr at apex2000.net
Wed Mar 29 21:46:20 PST 2000

    From my conversations with Lord Fearghus; he his apparently really pushing for all of the different groups to have their own archery marshals, and only have a bare minimum of the Archers-at-Large types.  I believe this is due to the wording from the new rules and decrees from the baud and Society.
   I would suggest that you might want to consider reapplying for the local archery Marshall's position; not only will this make thing's easier for your group to hold archery activities. (It will also help with your group's baronial application, as it will show that optional office filled.  Just my thought on that though.)
    If you do decide to become the local archery Marshall again,  I will need your application as soon as possible so I can forward the information to the Kingdom Secretary to get you warranted by crown tourney. that info will need to be the following
        Application for office completed
        Copy of Current Membership card.
        Copy of Picture ID.

If you have a way to scan these items and send them to me I will print them out for my records.

Hey you could also make an application for the regional office (Grin)

Agnarr