ANST-Announce - RE: ES - Spring Faire Schedule

Duke, Wes WDuke at HealthAxis.com
Thu May 11 12:33:17 PDT 2000

Yes Archery will be happening all day.  The shoots will all be fun shoots
and HL Gilli is going to be running a round of Archery Golf. There will even
be a shoot for the kids. The range will be open after morning court on
Saturday.

Fearghus

Wes Duke
Systems Analyst