WR - Bonwickes Newcomers Revel / Tournament/ Feast

Kevin W jasper1420 at hotmail.com
Wed May 31 05:52:49 PDT 2000

Greetings to the West,
   I would like to announce that the Barony of Bonwicke will be hosting a
Tournament , Revel and Feast to be held this Saturday June 3. We have
recently acquired quite a few new players and are holding an event to show
them exactly what the SCA is about. There will be both a Heavy and a Light
list, classes covering just about everything dealing with the middle ages
and the Society as well as a feast and revel held indoors following the days
activities! Site fee for SCA members and players is $5 per person, kids 12
and under get in free. If you want to come down and have some fun or
fighting or if you can teach something to all of these wonderful new folks
that have just found the game please join us this Saturday!!
The Directions to the Site are as Follows:
Klapp park by the pool at about 45th and Ave U, which is east of University
Ave, in town.
If you need further directions or information please contact me by phone at
806-795-0559 or respond to this message.
Hope to see you there!!