WR - A Call Arms to the Soldiers of the Western Region!!

Kevin W jasper1420 at hotmail.com
Wed May 31 06:19:39 PDT 2000

  Greetings Again to the Soldiers of the Western Region,
     This is your Western Regional Warlord. I am currently seeking a list
from every Shire in the West of those attending Gulf Wars X! If you will be
attending the War next year please let me know by a response to this missive
or through personal e-mail. If you have a retinue or a household that
follows you into battle, let me know! My goal is to organize the Western
Region into the largest most aggressive fighting unit that the Kingdom will
see on the field at the War. Conscripts have already been sent through out
the kingdom to gather mercenaries to fight with us! Upon receiving the names
and groups of those who will be attending I will be creating units by Shire
and will be appointing Sergeants to be sub commanders under me at the war,
each Sergeant will be presented with a unit sash marked by his Shires coat
of arms. These sergeants will be responsible for training and keeping his
unit members prepared for war. The units themselves will also carry sashes
marked with the arms of the Western Region. I will be assembling these Shire
units as soon as I have received responses from those who will be attending.
I have already appointed a Lieutenant in Command of the Archers of the
Western Region, Lady Orianna Francesco. I am also in need of a Lieutenant of
Field Artillery, this officer will be in charge of the ballistas and siege
engines that the West will be bring to the war. If any one thinks they can
handle this position please let me know. This is the second time I have sent
this message, the first courier must have been either gotten lost or was
killed because I have heard nothing from anyone regarding my first message!
Please respond to this so that we can begin forming units and training for
what promises to be the best Gulf Wars ever!!! I will be making peronal
trips to each Shire throughout the region over the course of the summer to
both recruit and to train those who wish to join me and my mercenary
companions on the battle fields at Gulf War X!! Lets show the Kingdom of
Ansteorra the pride and the ability of the Western Region!
I eagerly await your replies!

Lord Jasper Codrington
Western Regional Warlord
Squire to Sir Aaron MacGregor