WR - Relay For Life...

T.E. Jenkins enforcer_74 at apex2000.net
Fri May 5 09:07:37 PDT 2000

Greetings unto one and all...
Just wanted to post the times our shire of Crossrode Keep will be putting on fighting demos at the annual American///Cancer///Society Relay for Life...

Saturday, May 13
9 a.m.
11:15 a.m.
1 p.m.

Any heavy fighters that would like to come and suit up with us (and trust me, we need all of the help we can get... <grin>) and put on a good show for the mundanes needs to contact me as soon as possible. Right now we've only got three, maybe four heavy fighters that have committed, and I would certainly like to see more.

Sincerely,
Ld. Logan Macleod
KM Crossrode Keep