WR - Youth regional rapier marshal

Marcus Hite mbhite at arn.net
Mon May 29 19:50:23 PDT 2000

Greetings,

The Western Regional Youth rapier marshal is now open for applications.  The
job will be filled by July 1, 2000.  If you are intrested please send a copy
of application/letter_of-intent,  a copy of your membership card, and your
youth rapier marshing card to me.  My address is in the back of the
BlackStar.

Please pass this info along to your groups at populous meetings and
practices this month if you think anyone might be intersted.

And if you didn't know.  Yes the west does have at least 2 youth rapier
fighters!

Thank you for your time, may we meet on the field with bated blades,
Marquet
Western Regional Youth Rapier Marshal
Cadet to Don Donovan