WR - Steppes Warlord

Barbara G Haire knotwork at juno.com
Mon May 29 20:06:21 PDT 2000

Thank you for sharing another wonderful memory of a time that could have
been more traumatic had we not all pulled togerher.  I want to thank you
and Clinton again for all you did for me when the storm hit.  I am glad
losses were slight.  Without the two of you, my losses would have been
devastating.  Your timely arrival saved my stock and my sanity!  A grown
man could not have been more help to me than Clinton was in helping break
down the booth and pack up before the storm.  He was very brave and
level-headed throughout the whole crisis.  Thank you so much for your
help, kindness, care, and friendship.

Joanna