WR - Demo/Faire In Lorenzo!

Kevin W jasper1420 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 21 07:31:10 PST 2000

Greetings unto the Western Region,
  This is a call to all those who might be interested!
On December 2nd in Lorenzo the Barony of Bonwicke will be participating in a
Demo/Faire for the Junior High and High Schools of that immediate area.
We would like to host a period Tournament that would rotate Light and Heavy
bouts. Those who have Arts and Sciences are encouraged to bring their
displays and talents to showcase to the people who will be attending! All
drummers are welcomed as well as period dancers!
This is a great opportunity to show off your best costuming, talents, armor
and fighting skills for those who do not know about the SCA or the Middle
Ages. If you can attend please do so from 10-4 on Saturday the 2nd in
Lorenzo.
Please respond to this message if you think you might be able to go, so I
can get an idea of how to schedule the days activities!

Ld Jasper C.
Seneschal of Bonwicke