WR - reservations for WRAS feast

Charlie Cain larkin at webstar.net
Fri Nov 10 08:43:56 PST 2000

> darrell daude wrote:
>
> Greetings All:
>
> My lady and I would like to make feast reservations for the A&S
> event.  To whom do we make our reservations with?

Hi folks!

Sorry for the rather flip answer to the previous post on this subject.
George, I will gladly accept as punishment any pinance not more severe
than wet noodles.

The Autocrat for "Western Regional Arts & Science" is:
Lady Safiye op Griffith,
MKA Kathy Childress
email: safiye1 at hotmail.com.

The Feastocrat is
Master Cadwallder the Crazed,
MKA Jerry Blevins
email: cadmartha at drbdrb.com

Phone numbers for both are on page 21 of the November Black Star.

In Service,
Larkin O'Kane
--

"Like an earring of gold or an ornament of fine gold
is a wise [wo]man's rebuke to a listening ear."
larkin at webstar.net
http:\\web2.airmail.net/larkin