WR - sentinel

darrell daude daude at vvm.com
Mon Oct 2 18:59:15 PDT 2000

Hey there folks  Konrad here:

Theodric and I plan to come and fight but our ladies will not be able to attend to be our consorts.  If this is a problem yall better let us know before we head out.  We would hate to travel all that way just to sit it out.

Thanks,
Konrad the terrible  ( actually the out of shape and breath but don't tell anyone especially Chiang)

P.s
Chiang if you saw this it was a lie.  I work out 6 times a day and run 3 marathons a week.  I am now using the cannon off of an old tank for an unpadded glaive.  Hmmm... I have always been accused of doing that, please disregard.