WR - Fw: Coronation

Steve and Kay Oyler oyler at crcom.net
Sat Oct 21 08:50:45 PDT 2000

While this would be quite a feather in the Region's cap as well as a way for
our people to show off, I have reservations about it being so far off.  I
would be more than willing to help in whatever way I can as well.  I do not
wish to be in charge of this, but will be a deputy or just a general
dogsbody.  We net to get this thing going though if we are going to do it.

Marianna