WR - Fw: Coronation

rlportwood rlportwood at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 21 20:55:03 PDT 2000

We now have a feast-o-crat.  We also have approximately 40 people from
the WR helping at the event so far.  It looks like everything is
falling into place, so we'll fill out the paperwork and send it in as
soon as possible.  The only thing left is someone to organize gate and
a menu.
Again, I know this is a challenge.  But think about all the people who
never come out to the west because it's "just too far away" (how many
times have we heard that one).  Now they'll be able to experience
first hand what they're missing.  Maybe this will encourage these
folks into coming out here in the future.