WR - sentinel

Chiang chiang at odsy.net
Mon Oct 2 20:53:08 PDT 2000

    My Dear Konrad,
Please come out. It would not be the same without you and Theodric. I have
decided to not defend my title this year. There are some who have their eyes
on it, though.
  Bring your cannon...I mean your glaive. I can use a bit of practice with
mine, have gotten a bit rusty with it myself.<G>
  Chiang, the current Sentinel Defender, and holder of the Big Honking Knife