WR - Blackfox Award

Barbara G Haire knotwork at juno.com
Fri Oct 6 23:07:38 PDT 2000

Cool!  I didn't know about this before, but I second the congratulations!
Blackfox was a truly special person, and you should really treasure the
honor.  Both of you are very special and deserving people, too.  I really
appreciate the high quality of the Oracle and the efforts of our new
Regional Chronicler.

Good job!

Joanna Montgomery