WR - Fw: Coronation

Connie Fielder eleanor34 at webtv.net
Sun Oct 22 19:01:37 PDT 2000

Lord Niklas, where a site in Snyder might be something we could look
into for future use, my understanding was that TRHs wanted a more
centrally in-kingdom located site for Their Coronation. I do not claim
to speak for Them, I simply remember Them expressing that one wish at
Crown T.

'Thank you' to TEs de Bonwicke, who have encouraged the region to take
on the responsibilities of doing January's Coronation. A few ends left
to tie up, but I think 'we're gonna do it!' Even with the understanding
that we're all going to Sokol..........

Baroness Eleanor