WR - Tuesday Practice in Bonwicke

Marcus Hite mbhite at arn.net
Mon Sep 4 20:59:19 PDT 2000

Greetings,

I know I have been hard to catch lately; however, I will be at Bonwicke's
fighter practice tomorrow, Tuesday, at 6:00pm  in Bonwicke at Maxi-park.

Bonwicke currently has two authorizating marshal for rapier so if you can't
catch me you might be able to catch Lord Tosherio or Lady Magdalana .  If
any group has a practce on Monday or Tuesday night,  I can try to come to
your practice as well......currently Monday and Tuesday are my weekends off,
which frees me up to travel and help in our  region where there is need on
these nights.  I can be reached at 806-379-6798 or mbhite at arn.net

May we meet on the field as friends,
Marquet de la Heyt
Western regional Rapier Marshal