WR - Gothic War

Timothy plastic at mail.codenet.net
Wed Sep 6 22:03:53 PDT 2000

Jan,

I found the rain.  As soon as I crossed back into Colorado it was raining.  I am very glad to be back to where the daytime highs are in the low 80s.  I suggest everyone move up here.

Gothic has once again claimed my "Best Event of the Year" award.  Even better than Outlandish.  I'm already looking forward to next year.  Do you think we can top this years?

Bruno
Dragonspine, Outlands