ANST-Announce - Archery at Battle of the Pines -- Sept 30

Eadric Anstapa eadric at barley.scabrewer.com
Wed Sep 20 21:06:48 PDT 2000

Unto the Archers of Ansteorra does Lord Eadric Anstapa send greetings.

Although it is not printed in the event announcement we will be having an archery shoot at Greywood's Battle of the Pines on Sept. 30.

The competition will consist of a Royal Round shot at Period Style target faces.  Crossbows as well as Handbows are welcome.

The prize for the competition is a brand new Hickory Backed, Oak Longbow suitable for use in Period Division competitions .

Before and after the competition we will be shooting Target Archery for Royal Round and IKAC scores as well as having fun with Animal Targets and perhaps with novelty targets such as Poker, Tic-Tac-Toe, Countdown, Darts, or whatever else is pulled out of the marshals bag of tricks.

LIMITED loaner equipment will be available please try to bring your own.

For lunch we will be having an Archers Flight down by the archery range.  I will be providing cold cuts, everyone else bring something to share.

In Service,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
eadric at scabrewer.com