WR - Blazens for western region

Charlie Cain larkin at webstar.net
Thu Sep 7 15:44:53 PDT 2000

Celestria LeDragon wrote:

> Wow! I cant believe how fast I have gotten all these!
> The only one I am in need of now is the one for the
> Western Region Device.

The Western Region doesn't have a device. Nor can it have until/unless
it becomes a principality [do we want to go there now?] Our war tabard
is the Ansteorra tabard with a crescent in either the lower left or
lower right corner. [I've seen it both ways]

Larkin
--
"The age of a person doesn't mean a thing. The best music
is played on the oldest violins." --Jesse Andrews
larkin at webstar.net
http:\\web2.airmail.net/larkin