WR - Novice Tourney at Champions (Octavian)

Chiang chiang at odsy.net
Thu Apr 12 11:22:43 PDT 2001

   Greetings,
The Squires of Ansteorra are sponsoring a Novice Fighters Tourney at
Champions de la Croix, the event formerly known as Octavian. April 28, 01.
  This tourney is for fighters that are not belted, with less than two years
experience. It will be a 2 out of 3, double elim, best weapon. It will start
about 1:00PM.
  We will be giving prizes for such things as Best Death, Most Chivalrous,
and other things....Oh yeah and the winner may get something too.
  I will be giving a short class on armor inspections and marshalling, also.
  So newer fighters come on out to the Western Region, we will show you a
great time and give you lots of fighting.
  Yours in Service,
  HL Chiang Ti Lung