WR - Lubbock Arts Festival

rlportwood rlportwood at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 15 13:51:33 PDT 2001

Greetings!  This coming weekend (April 21-22) the Barony of Bonwicke
will be at the Lubbock Arts Festival.  This is a very big event for us
because this is where we get many of our new members.  If would like
to join us, we would be glad to have you.  We will be doing many
activities and displays and need your presence, your A&S skills, your
fighting skills, your best costumes, etc. to help us make a colorful
presentation.  If you cannot come on both days, then come on saturday
or come on sunday.
Please come and join us if you can.  The Arts Festival will be held at
the South Plains Fairgrounds which are directly east of I-27.
In Service,
Ascelyn