WR - Adlersruhe rapier practice tomorrow

Marcus Hite mbhite at arn.net
Sat Apr 21 21:36:15 PDT 2001

Greetings,

Tomorrow,  4-21-2001, We will be running a mock tourney here in Adlersruhe
(Amarillo) to get ready for the Defender of the Cross tourney.  The tourney
will be the incredible shrinking circle.  This is going to be ran in  the
same  style  as a spanish circle; however, each round the circle will be
getting smaller.  Anyone wishing to attend is invited, our practice is at
medipark and starts at 3:30 pm.  If you need directions or more info you can
contact me or my wife at 806-379-6798.

Sorry, for not giving more notice.

May we meet on the field as friends,
Marquet de la Hyet