WR - Alternate Addressed

Charlie Cain/Larkin O'Kane larkin at webstar.net
Mon Apr 30 15:14:21 PDT 2001

Jesus Cavazos wrote:

> But we'd have to remember, and check, two addresses. And would we get double
> postings?
>
> Toshiro

Only if you subscribed with both addresses. I haven't figured out how
to handle a second address yet.  The problem now is that when mail
starts to bounce [address not recognized, mail full, etc...]  I don't
have a clue as to who the address belongs to except for a few and I
have no choice except to unsubscribe the bouncer from the list.  On
Yahoo groups this is done automatically by the list but I do know who
the address belongs to and can see if there is someone else on the
list who can get a verbal message to alert them that they have been
bouncing mail.

I could just tell the list when a person starts bouncing but that
would seriously affect some people's time online if there is an
increase in message trafic.

Any ideas on this?  Pug, is it a problem on other lists?

As always,
Larkin
--
She will speak to those she favors.  Although the whole world turn
against them, they will recieve the sign of her love.
larkin at webstar.net