[Western] Regional Fighter Practice

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 3 13:32:48 PST 2001

Konnichi Wa,
I would like to thank all the rapier fighters who showed up at this
weekend's regional fighter practice. There were only seven of us but we had
fun.
Saturday evening, I was told by one of the other fighters he was not going
to Gulf. But that he had shown up so those of us who are going could have
more blades to practice against. Thank you Angus for your help. I hope the
rest of you rapier fighters will follow his example and show up to help at
the next regional practice we have. Even if you're not sure you can go to
Gulf, practice. It's better to be trained in something you don't need than
need something you're not trained in. So practice.
The date for the next regional practice has not been set, yet. But when it
is, I hope we have more fighters than we did this time.
Until then, check your equipment and remember; if it's not fun, you're doing
something wrong.

HL Toshiro Koi
WR Rapier Marshall

Ansteorra