WR - End of my warrant

Jeremy Ketchersid vonhalberstadt at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 2 15:52:24 PST 2001

Hi everybody!

Sorry for the short notice, but my warrant as western regional Herald
(Equinox) expires as of Crown Tournament. Any interested applicants please
send applications and proof of current membership to Star Principal Herald
with a courtesy copy to myself as soon as possible.
Any questions please call me, the phone number in the Black Star is correct.

    "May you be excited by our Dream."
   Herr Sigmund Theodoric von Halberstadt
  Equinox Herald
Per bend sinister Or and sable, an eagle close purpure and a wildcat
couchant to sinister argent
"Semper vigilans"