WR - Sewing Bee scheduled

Faith Vedder vertfleur at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 13 19:38:18 PST 2001

Hi, Jane
    It looks like your hotel  for GW is about 1/2 -1 mile west of I-49 on Hardy
street, which makes it just past the University - an older commercial
neighborhood.  It is a busy area because of it's proximity to the school, but
school will be out that week.  My hotel is about  1 mile west of that, just
across I-59.
    Maps.com says it is 143 miles to Natchez on Hwy 98.  It'll be a 2 lane road
and can take 2 1/2 - 3 hours to drive it.
    Maps.com gives better directions than mapquest or travelocity.

See ya
    Faith