WR - Western Regional Seneschal

Steve and Kay Oyler oyler at crcom.net
Sun Feb 25 17:34:14 PST 2001

Greetings to the Western Region:

It is with great regret that I must announce my immediate resignation as Western Regional Seneschal.  I have greatly enjoyed the job, but between school, family and job it has become too much stress in my life.  I have spoken with Master Fairborne and he has agreed to take my resignation immediately.  Effective now, Mistress Ulrica of Blacklake is the interim Regional Seneschal.  Her application had been the only one received by myself and Master Fairborne.  Her appointment is temporary for now, but the opening will be posted in the BLACKSTAR and a request for applications will be forthcoming.  I encourge anyone interested to apply.  I am sorry to have vacated with six months still pending, but as I said my stress level was at maximum and since I could not quit school, quit my job and didn't want to divorce my family this resignation was the only thing left.  I am sure that Mistress Ulrica will do well.  Steve and I will still be playing as you must have some fun to relieve stress too!

Sincerely,

Lady Mariaana la Faye