WR - Western Regional Seneschal

Jacque jacquelight at cableone.net
Mon Feb 26 16:58:03 PST 2001

Ascelyn wrote,

Congratulations to Mistress Ulrica!  And a great big thank you to Lady Mariana.  Your service has been so greatly appreciated and you have done an excellent job.

Thank you.  However, I am only the acting and this is temporary until applications can be taken.  If you are interested in the position I encourage you to send an application to Master Richard.  He will be conducting interviews at Octavian.  I appreciate the time and effort Lady Marianna put into this position.  A Regional job is often lots of work!  But real life does happen.  We've all been there!

Ulrica