WR - Coronation

Melinda aerin at tcac.net
Mon Jan 8 08:56:34 PST 2001

  I had every intention of going and helping in every way that I could.
However I was QUITE lax in arranging a place to sleep and therefore have no
where to stay. So I will not be able to attend as I cannot afford to get a
hotel for only myself.  All the best to everyone. My thoughts will be with
you.
  Aerin

  Greetings One and All!
  We need extraordinary efforts to effectively carry off Coronation.  Many
that have volunteered have had things come up making them unavailable.
Please speak up and make the effort to go to Innis and help out.  Let's all
seek someone out who could go but doesn't have a ride.  Maybe they have a
ride and have either gas money or site fee money, not both.  We could help
them.  Cad and I were at Steppes 12th Nite, and saw what kingdom now calls a
large crowd.  Folks, we are going to need all the help we can get.
  Marthe de Blenkinsop