WR - Get Ready for War

Tiffany Geisendorff thebrutely1 at juno.com
Tue Jan 9 21:18:02 PST 2001

I do believe that the time to get ready for Gulf War is Here folks!  I
need to get a list of those people
that will be going to Gulf War from the Western Region this year. If
someone in each group would take it onto yourself to ask around and find
out for me, His Highness would really like to know how many we are
bringing to support him. I, too, would like to know.

I would also like to propose that we have a Regional Fighter Practice the
Sunday following Bonwicke's Twelfth Night, weather providing. All in
favor please reply. If I don't get any 'no's', I'll take that as a yes
and go on from there with it.  About noonish on Sunday at Maxi park the
Sunday following the event. See you there.

Sir Aaron MacGregor

Know your enemy, know yourself, and you shall never lose a fight. -- Tsun
Tzu