WR - Get Ready for War

Mike Geisendorff siraaron1 at juno.com
Wed Jan 10 22:59:02 PST 2001

>How about earlier than noon so those driving home sunday can have some
>time
>to play as well? maybe tenish? i guess we should probably wait on the
>weather...

That would be acceptable for me.  Anyone else?  Speak up or forever hold
your peace.

Tenish at Maxi park then.  Any other requests... concerns....

We are getting ready for WAR folks, let me hear you!  :-)

Sir Aaron
(Knight is pronounced  Ka-Nigg-Hitt)

P.S. For those that haven't preregistered yet. Do so, and let Britta know
so she can add you to the Western Region land grab list.  Same email
address.
Aaron