WR - A big thank you!

rlportwood rlportwood at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 15 14:51:44 PST 2001

Greetings!  Coronation went very well.  We received many compliments.
I would like to thank everyone from the Western Region who went to the
event, but I would especially like to thank those who worked their
tushies off to make it so successful:
Eleanor, Johanna, Kate, Ozy, Ryah, Caerdwyn, Rosario, Isabella,
Sigrun, Ulrica, Selwyn, Kylah (okay, Laurie, just how do you spell
your name), Revekka, Chiang, Tracy, Cad, Martha, Safiye, Gavin, Aaron,
Jadwiga, Susie, James, Angus, Bridget, Byron, George, Toshiro.
There were also many people from other regions who helped us a great
deal and we really appreciate you for that.  A big thank you goes out
to Ebigardis for all her help with the merchants.  You sure didn't
have to help but we're sure glad you did!
To Sigrun, Isabella, Ulrica, Rosario, and all your crew:  What a great
feast!  I heard nothing but compliments!  Let's do it again sometime!
Just kidding.  One of these days were going to learn to say "no" and
mean it.
To James, Susie, Gregg, Cory, Hadriel, Micajih, Ozy, Ebi, Fritz, and
William:  Unloading the truck into the storage shed was backbreaking
work and without your help, we'd still be there doing it.
There were also a few teenagers that pitched in and worked their tails
off:  Erin (who worked his tail off the most), Hadriel, Micajih,
Robert, and Cory.  Thanks for getting out there and serving, fetching,
running errands, cooking, loading, unloading, babysitting, etc.  Your
help was most appreciated.
We would also like to thank all of those folks who worked so hard to
get everything ready for the past few months.  Without your help
behind the scenes, none of this would have happened.

In Service to Christ and Crown,
Vallust et Ascelyn
Baron et Baroness de Bonwicke