ANST-Announce - Sea Winds - Siege of the Abbey

RLK3000 at aol.com RLK3000 at aol.com
Thu Jan 18 20:54:00 PST 2001

Greetings from the great shire of Sea Winds.

    This weekend we are hosting  "Siege of the Abbey ".  We have returned to
our beloved site after several years of fighting off the bandits at the
Mission.  The good news is that feast and court will be held indoors.
(Showers are indoors also)  Depending on the weather during the day, other
non-fighting activities may also take place indoors for added comfort.
    The forecast for the weekend calls for a 20% chance of rain on Friday
morning and clearing out by the afternoon.  No rain is forecast for Saturday
or Sunday.  The temperature during the days should be around 55 while the
nights should be around 32.  We will have bonfires on Friday and Saturday
night.  Dress warm and drive safe.
    The directions and event information are on our web site:
      http://seawinds.org/    or see the Black Star.

Lord Reymond Henry Blackburne
Seneschal of Sea Winds