WR - Apology

Thomas Jenkins enforcer_74 at apex2000.net
Sun Jan 28 19:12:56 PST 2001

Now, now Marianna... You know your supposed to leave all of the controversial and out of color comments to me. Do you have any idea how long it's been since I used the phrase Authenticity Nazi (Sorry, but I just had to say it!)...

Ld. Logan Macleod
of the Clan Macleod

" I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind... I found my body lying somewhere in the sands of time..."
- Three Doors Down "Kryptonite"

  To the members of the Western Region:

  It has come to my attention that my big mouth has hurt someone whom I care for.  I would like to apologize most sincerely for implying that Baroness Martha is anything but a gracious lady.
  Martha, please accept this my most sincere apology!

  Marianna la Faye
  Western Regional Seneschal