WR - Coronation feast: thank you

Joe Light joelight at cableone.net
Mon Jan 15 09:17:52 PST 2001

Well, it's all over but the sore muscles now.  I want to thank all those who
helped me feed the coronation guests this weekend. I could not have done it
without you.  And that's not a cliché; if not for your help there is no way
in **** that it would have been completed. Heldo and Jutta, even though not
in our region, you were there as usual when there was work to be done.
Byron, Angus, Dallas, let me say welcome to the crew.  It's not easy being
in the kitchen all day but your help went a long way to get through all the
preparations. George, thanks for letting me make my own mistakes and
laughing as I did (the beer was also greatly appreciated).  Rosario, thanks
for the ever present assistance and always good smoked pork. Ulrica my love,
I know you think you did little more than drive around for 4 hours, but the
constant fetching and finding all the things I forgot was a chore not many
would take.  And thanks again for washing all those dishes during feast
time.  Speaking of dishes, Chiang you too were in there slinging trays and
scrubbing pots for immediate reuse; thanks.  Cad, Martha, Sofiya (sorry for
butchering the name, never can remember how to spell it), Gavin, the extra
hands are always welcome, especially when prepping trays. Toshiro, thanks
again for your labor; you were there when I needed you. Revekka, you
probably had the least time available and the worst job to have. I'm sorry
to have had to lay it on you and so glad to have had you there to do it.
Bridgett, Valus, Asclen, Sir Aaron, Selwyn, all supplied labor at cut rate
prices. Kyla, thank you so much for watching my children.  Isabella, it was
an adventure, was it not?  You kept the work areas in shape, the staff busy
and most importantly you kept me sane and functioning.  I can't say thank
you enough.

To everyone else I forgot to mention, please feel free to flame me and call
me vile names for being such jerk.  That way you can get your own, personal
thank you letter posted. :)

Thanks all,
Sigrun