[Western] WR Youth rapier marshal

Marcus Hite mbhite at arn.net
Sat Jul 14 05:07:54 PDT 2001

Posted to the list by request::::

Greetings populace in the Western Region,

I will shortly be embarking on a pilgrimage that will take me to a colder,
distant land (Cleveland).  I will be returning periodically and I hope to
encounter all of you when I do.  I have been truly honored to serve you in
the position of Western Regional Youth Rapier Marshal.  Needless to say, the
western region will be in need of a youth rapier marshal.  If you are
interested in applying for the position please send Mistress
Aethelyan of Moondragon,  a letter of intent as soon as possible.  If you
would like more information, you can contact Aethelyan at
ezakes at PlanView.com

I wish everyone the very best and I hope to see you soon.

I remain in service to the Western Region of Ansteorra,
Magdalena de Medina y Polanco
Regional Rapier Youth Marshal