[Western] Western Regional Fighter Practice

chiang chiang at odsy.net
Mon Jul 23 18:24:55 PDT 2001

  Okay folks,
Here are the directions to the site for the Western Regional Fighter
Practice. It will take place on Sunday, August 5th. The day after The King's
Roundtable. In Crossroades Keep, Big Spring.
  I would like to get the practice started at 10:00 AM. That will let us get
in some fighting and melee work. We are working on having a cookout to feed
people that showup and can have you on the road home after lunch.
  Yours in Service,
  Chiang Ti Lung
  Western Regional Warlord and Knight's Marshal

Directions below:
  Coming from East and West: Take I-20 to Big Spring. Take the exit marked
Hwy 87 South, heading south  through the city of Big Spring.
  You will cross FM 700, and as you pass Wal-Mart and Movie Gallery, you
will see Whipkey Road to your immediate right .
  Take Whipkey to the stop sign (next to the tennis courts). Make a right at
the stop sign. Road will dead end into another road, which you will make a
left on.
  Follow this road down the hill, and the pavillion (number two) will be the
first one on your right.
  Coming from North And South: Take Hwy 87 into Big Spring. If you are
coming from the south, you will see Whipkey on the left, right across from
Pizza Hut.
  Coming from the north, follow the east and west directions as they read
coming in on Hwy 87.