[Western] Sundered Shield II- announcement

Agnarr Thorvaldsson agnarr at apex2000.net
Mon Jun 4 00:37:16 PDT 2001

Greetings to the populace of Anstoerra,

The Shire of Crossrode Keep wishes to extend to you an invitation to attend our annual tournament Sundered Shield II to be held on June 29th - July 1st, 2001.  And to remind everyone wishing to partake in our feast to please make your reservations soon as we only have 36 spaces left.

For more information about this great event please go to the following webpage:
http://www.homestead.com/crossrodeKeep/Local_Events.html

Hope to see you at Sundered Shield II

HL Agnarr Thorvaldsson