[Western] Queen's Champion

Marcus Hite mbhite at arn.net
Wed Jun 6 19:23:09 PDT 2001

Greetings unto the Western Region's rapier fighters,

It is almost two months till Queen's Champion.  The tourney is a time to
come out and say you support the rapier community as a whole and the new
Queen that is stepping up.  Over the last few years there have been from 1
to 2 rapier fighters from our entire region that attend the grand event. I
would ask that every rapier fighter in the region please  make an effort to
attend the tourney. To show our support and to show that we do have good
quiltiy rapier fighters here in the Wesern Region.  This is  HRH Larissa's
first Queen's Champion I believe that she --as all Queens do-- should have
the support of the entire Rapier Community, and this does include the
Western Region.

I will be traveling through Bonwicke and Mendersham,    the route I will be
taking south leads through the entire region,  45 miles from every group.
So,  if a ride is  the problem let me know and we can work something out  to
help.   Right now I have 3 extra seats.  I will be leaving friday morning on
July 27th,  attend the event on Saturday and then travel back all Sunday.
Anyone wishing to travel with me will need to have that friday free.

Please consider traveling  and showing the rest of the kingdom that we do
have rapier fighters in the region and that we can fight!

Feel free to contact me about this at mbhite at arn.net or 806 379 6798
and please spread this info along to the  fighters in your area.

May we meet on the field as friends,
Marquet de la Hyet
Donovan's